We prep, you sail !
If you’ve always dreamed about sailing, don’t look back and take action now. The thrill of being on a sailboat, the feeling of the wind in your face, the excitement of sailing, makes sailing such an addictive experience. Affordable and fun to do, you can learn to sail with our online program to help you encounter the delight of sailing. Get some sailing skills first and learn to sail with a simple but efficient online program of sailing courses. You will feel at ease knowing the foundation of sailing, the professional sailing terms used, what to expect when you get on board, and more importantly, what to do!
Introduce yourself to the amazing world of sailing. The connection you’ll get with the crew and all social aspects associated with sailing, really add to the benefits of sailing especially during the twilight events organised around yacht clubs. Learning to sail online is the first step, then all you need to do is practice your knowledge on the water.
The best part about learning to sail online is that it’s easy and accessible! You really can do it anywhere, anytime – It’s so much fun. Many people think ‘where do I start, what to do and who should I contact?’ PrepSail has helped a diverse range of people with our ‘learn to sail’ online courses and has been well received by everyone:
‘I didn’t realised that I would love it so much and that it would give me so much pleasure in life, you forget all about your work and problems when you are on the water – what an amazing adventure!’. Sue H Melbourne Australia
You can expect to love it, dream to do more sailing and enjoy a summer full of surprises. What are you waiting for ?
- PrepSail is a beginner’s guide to sailing keelboats: You can learn to sail in a fast, easy and efficient way
- All online courses provide knowledge on the theory of sailing, teaching you the fundamentals of sailing to enhance your experience on the water
- The ultimate learning experience, which includes voice over, beautiful pictures and videos: It’s interesting and engaging with all the info you need
- Discover a structured range of sailing courses developed by experts in an easy and interactive way
- You can purchase the 6 courses either individually, in a pack of 2 courses with the ‘Start Sailing’ offer or in a pack of 4 or 6 courses
- Practice your knowledge on the water as much as you can and contact your local yacht club
- To find out about the closest yacht club near you, you can access the ‘Sail Clubs‘ website
Anytime, anywhere !
Access anytime, anywhere from any computer, tablet or smartphone.
Unlimited access !
You can access your PrepSail courses as many times as you want for a period of 1 year!
All our courses are passionately designed by International sailing instructors.
Fast & Reliable
PrepSail is easy to access and easy to understand to give you all the skills you need.
Register to our free newsletter
Regular sailing tips
Free course demos
Learn to sail online to improve your confidence !
There is a range of six courses, which can help you learn to sail in an efficient and competent way. These courses have been compiled to give you the core knowledge and information needed to know what to do on a sailboat. It’s not that complex but if you want to become skilled at sailing, you will need to gain some knowledge. It’s imperative to understand the basic terminologies and sailing rules but most importantly to learn the process of sailing manoeuvres and how to improve the boat’s performance with a good sail trim.
Sailing is best performed with efficient team work.
Select your course from our comprehensive range:
Individual tailored sailing courses
For beginners, PrepSail recommends courses 1 & 2:
Course 1. ‘Sailing principles’
Course 2. ‘First sailing experience’
Become familiar with some important sailing terms, which can provide a solid base of your knowledge and a helpful overview of sailing basics. Learn how to prepare a boat prior to setting sail.
IF YOU’RE NEW TO SAILING, ENROLL FOR YOUR 2 PACK COURSES NOW TO LEARN THE BASICS OF SAILING AND BECOME A CONFIDENT ON SAILOR !
Learn online in 2 HOURS with UNLIMITED ACCESS for 1 year !
NOW only $59 – SAVE $19
Room for improvement
For intermediate sailors, PrepSail recommends courses 3 & 4:
Course 3. ‘Understanding the points of sail’
Course 4. ‘Fundamental trimming techniques’
Understand the various points of sail and learn how to best set your sails depending on the wind angle. Become skilled at trimming and learn how to set various trimming devices to affect the overall boat’s performance.
Know it all
For experienced sailors, PrepSail recommends courses 5 & 6:
Course 5. ‘Spinnaker essentials’
Course 6. ‘Crew roles and club racing’
Improve your skills and become familiar with spinnaker techniques and manoeuvres. Learn to work as a crew and understand the correct sequencing of each manoeuvre to form an effective team.
* Save $10 on your 1st purchase, use code ‘PROMO10’ – Now Only $29.00
Value pack offer
GET A VALUE PACK TO MATCH YOUR LEVEL OF LEARNING:
Beginners, intermediate or advanced levels.
SAVE $27 ON YOUR 4 PACK
NOW ONLY $129
- PrepSail is an innovative guide to sailing keelboats
- Technical knowledge and comprehensive content
- Made in Australia with dedication & commitment
- Fast and efficient learning methods
- Learn to sail online in the comfort of your lounge
- Offers years of experience in just one click
- All online courses provide expert knowledge on the theory of sailing
- We teach you sailing to enhance your experience on the water
- Developed in conjunction with International instructors
- Affordable so everyone can engage with the sport of sailing
- Committed to share our passion for sailing
- Learn to sail online is convenient, simple and structured
- Interesting, engaging and informative
- The most innovative e.Leaning courses in the sailing industry today
- The ultimate learning experience, which includes voice overs, beautiful pictures and videos
- Interactive sailing courses developed in a comprehensive and strategic format
- Printable summary available of your sailing skills learnt
- Fast to complete and user friendly
- Affordable and available to all ages
- Unlimited access of your courses for 1 year